Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Few Freebies Before Bed



You are going to discover that I absolutely love Pete the Cat and have created a number of different products this summer and fall to go with my Pete the Cat theme in my classroom this year.   Here are a few freebie Pete products.   Be sure to check out all my other Pete the Cat products in my TpT store.

Pete the Cat Stepping Up Our Stamina - you can get this freebie here .    
We are using this in our classroom to track our reading and writing stamina.   
We are up to about 4 minutes!  Woohoo!  

Pete The Cat Thank You Cards - check these out here . 
There are 3 different kinds of Thank You cards here that will help you to show appreciation for those who are helpful and encouraging to your classroom!    I have already had some parents comment on how cute they are! 

It's been a big weekend so far.  Looking forward to one more quiet day at home with all my men before school on Tuesday.   I can't wait to share some of this weeks literacy station ideas with you!    

No comments:

Post a Comment