Sunday, September 1, 2013

Exciting Start

I am so excited to post my first entry.   I have been wanting to get started for so long, but have been very nervous.     So here goes:

I am first a follower of Jesus, a wife to Steve and a Mom to Josh, Jacob, and Jackson.   I also am in my 8th year of teaching Kindergarten and I love,  love,  love it!   I will not be posting pictures of my littles here,  but will be sharing lots of wonderful ideas and stories!    I hope you will enjoy this blog as much as I will posting!  

I want to start by sharing my pictures of my classroom this year! Although my room is very small,   I am so proud of it!

This is my Library area - small,  but it works!  



My Carpet and Smart Board area.  Most of our great learning happens here! 

My beginning Pete Bulletin Board!  I added the students pictures from the first day here and then added our Pete the Cat Glyph cats.  I absolutely love Pete!  You can find this Bulletin Board set on my TpT store! 

Leveled Books and our Book Boxes! 

I love, love, love my chair! 

Our Guided Reading Table.  I love the Wall Pop on our table.  Students can use these to practice word work on when we are learning together.  

Our Groovy Work Bulletin Board and Math Area. 

I love my Magnetic Word Wall on the file cabinets.  (sorry for the blur) 

Our Table signs are held by IKEA octopus clothes hangers that we use to hang special work and projects we have done! 

Our tables!  Look at my organized tubs on the back wall above the cubbies! Lots of work,  but well worth it! 



Closer view of my chair!

The trash can is not normally there in our way on the way out the door.

Our Listening Station area! 

Our Learning Wall - we continue to add learning and review items as we go! 

Well,  I hope you will come back and visit often!  I will be trying to post often!   Have a blessed Week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment